Genesis

HeEeLLoOo...

Braaaaaaaaiinsss... Braaaaiiinnsss... (thump). Please allow me to introduce myself: My name is Darío Eduardo Ramos, I'm 24 years old; I'm currently studying Computing Engineering in the University of Buenos Aires and working as a C++ programmer at Meditech S.A.

The idea behind this blog is to publish solutions to problems confronted during development, in order to share them with the sacrificed and never well pondered programming community. Maybe also tell some anecdotes, like getting whacked by a spectral manifestation of Stroustrup (I know he's not dead, it's just a figure of speech) because of writing a switch by type, or hearing laughing penguins when Visual Studio crashes.

Kudos from Garín City!

Spanish version / Versión en español

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VB.NET: Raise base class events from a derived class

Apache Kafka - I - High level architecture and concepts

Upgrading Lodash from 3.x to 4.x